InstaFoil Specialties Services
Folding & Gluing
Metallic or matte, tints or textures, special effects or holographic patterns, our wide selection of foils and foiling capabilities will enhance the value of any printed piece.
- laying down heavy solids of foil for overprinting
- combination foil stamping and embossing
- fine detail for stamp applications
- access to hundreds of colours & finishes from all the major foil manufacturers
- western Canada’s only trade shop with in-house copper engraving facilities
- able to run sheet sizes from 1″ x 1″ to 29″ x 42″at speeds in excess of 5000/hour
Embossing can distinguish and differentiate any print job. Whether it’s adding a touch of class to a business card or stamping a multi-level sculpture into a presentation folder, embossing builds texture and a third dimension into two dimensional printing.
- single level embossing and debossing
- sculptured embossing & debossing
- multi-level embossing & debossing
- sheet sizes from 1″ x 1″ to 29″ x 42″
Die Cutting & Perforating
Whether its cutting an elegant “s” curve for the pocket of an information folder, an involved lace pattern for a greeting card cover, or perforating tearaway coupons, we can perforate and punch out any shape and punch up any print job.
- full range of cutting capabilities on sheet sizes from 1″ x 1″ to 29″ x 42″
- specializing in direct mail, pop-ups, slider cards and break-opens
- die cutting of previously bound or saddlestiched books up to ¼” thick
- utilizing traditional and laser dies
Folding & Gluing
Pocket folders, CD Jackets, specialty packaging, basic folds, and exotic folds, we have the capabilities to handle just about any type of folding and gluing – from automatic high-speed production, to hand folding and finishing.
- fast, automated assembly of complicated direct mail, break-open cards and key card, holders
- wide range of stocks, thicknesses and configurations
- easel backs and point-of-purchase displays
- automatic and hand finishing